Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I need a Book : Google Books


Another outstanding product of Google. Actually last time I got in a trouble with my official mails and I learned about the POP3 IMAP service provided bt GMAIL. Yesterday I was thinking of preparing some presentations for my Microprocessor Students, which I could not advance coz I wanted the pictures from the Rafiquzzaman Book to be scanned and be put into the slides.

Once again I searched google and I found the book review in GooGle Books. I got all the pictures and texts I need. Any book before 1923 is free worldwide and any book before 1965 in USA. But book reviews are open. I collected some figures from the review. Thanks to my ethics. I don't think i care much about piracy.

Read more in Wikipedia and Other links Google webpage

No comments: